Corona self-test with easy handlingMüller Ahlhorn
Ahlhorn | 03/25/2021
Covid19 antigen rapid test convenient with saliva swab by sponge test
For a long period of time, the rapid corona test performed by medical personnel has been a major tool for the early detection of corona infections. Previous rapid Covid19 antigen tests using swabs have been characterized by unpleasant handling. With the Covid19 rapid antigen test with saliva swab, Dr. Dietrich Müller GmbH provides a pleasant alternative to previous COVID test methods.
The advantages of the Covid19 antigen rapid test with saliva swab
- High reliability due to saliva swab
- Easiest performance
- Easy handling without additional analysis system
- Quick test result in 10 minutes
- Painless and anxiety-free sample collection
- More safety for testers
How does the Corona test with saliva swab work?
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch, and lay the test cassette flat on the table
- Place the saliva collector, sponge side down, into the cassette holder provided for the test, then press down until it clicks into place. (See illustration). The bump on the end of the saliva collector fits snugly into the hole in the back of the holder
- When the test starts to work, a colored line will move across the result window in the center of the test
- Read the result only after 10 minutes | Less than 10 minutes could lead to a false negative result; more than 10 minutes could lead to a false positive result
To use the sponge test, instruction on how to perform the test is required. To do so, check out our product page covidtest.now. On web page the application of the Corona self-test is presented in detail. To clarify possible questions, we have set up a call center. Under 04435/971010 questions around the product are answered.
You would like to order the test immediately? Then visit our online store www.muellerbestellung.de. According to the manufacturer, the test also detects the virus mutations.