With the help of Thermography, we investigate Electric motors, transformers and circuit boards on the so-called hotspots.
Based on our measuring results, we propose change to the insulation (higher insulation materials), or the use of heat conducting materials to facilitate transfer of heat.
- Temperature: Measurement of -40 ° C to +800 ° C
- Resolution 320 x 240 pixels
- Sensitivity, detects temperature differences from 0.1 ° C
- “Laser pointer assignment of the hot spot on the Infrared image, the problem area on the physical target “
- Wide-angle lens 45 LWF, Minimum distance: 0.1 m ,Focal Length: 18 mm
- 12 Tele-Optics Minimum distance: 1.2 m, focal length:72 mm
If you need information on time-dependent Temperature gradients or temperature distribution of surfaces in the development and operation of electric motors, generators, transformers and circuit boards, we can support you with our experience in the field of thermography.