Dr. Dietrich Müller GmbH offers its suppliers interesting and diverse development opportunities through early involvement in the product development processes as well as our willingness to enter into long-term partnerships.
Suppliers of Dr. Dietrich Müller GmbH must meet the following requirements:
- certified according to ISO 9001 / ISO 16949 / ISO 14001
- high competitiveness in terms of price, quality, adherence to delivery dates and flexibility
- constant readiness to reduce and increase cost transparency and productivity
- World market orientation and the ability to supply all international locations of Dr. Dietrich Müller GmbH
- Innovative ability, continuous product and process improvements
- Ability to create sample quantities
- Zero defect principle for all deliveries
- Compliance with all current quality requirements
- Data maintenance in the International Material Data System (IMDS)
- an IT-supported information exchange
We are pleased if you are interested in a cooperation with Dr. Dietrich Müller GmbH and would like to introduce yourself as our future supplier.